28 June 2007

finding the source

Alice is in Africa now, I am sure growing and learning and researching. The fun part about this project is that we are really the ones that are "following the lead" of our intuition and feelings, being inspired by each of our individual personal experiences and being influenced by the atmosphere, people and relationships around us. I am anxious to hear and see and read about Alice's experiences. In the meantime, I am doing some reflecting on the inspiration of this project and focusing on the preparation for my own research and contributions. We are still set for a November 1st public presentation in a venue "to be announced" soon. This is a private effort and we are not, nor have any intention, of becoming a "not-for-profit" organization under government regulations, so our funding options are very limited, making this truly a grass roots effort. November 1st is soon...

While reflecting on Project Speak Up (and being in search of AVAILABLE domain names), I have really been focusing on my initial inspirations and what ignited the fire inside of me. I think about my time exactly one year ago, when I was living in Denmark, essentially on my own trying to find something I really didn't know I was looking for. My journey began long ago, I believe, as a young girl, but it took 25 years of life experience and being in a foreign country, surrounded by intelligent, strong, encouraging, humble and uplifting people to initiate my need now for action. In my next blogs, over the next few days, I will enlighten you on the journey and give you some insight as to who, what, when, where and why.

Be open to infinite possibilities...always.

-Leah
Being Inspired...

No comments: